A New Friend…

Clarke has shared so much Christmas joy with us, Aiyana was more than thrilled to wake up to find a new friend – Clarke’s sister Sharon!

sharon and clarke

Sharon is a smart little elf, she used my computer to write my daughters a letter explaining why Santa sent her. She is a girl elf and she knows what girls like! She certainly does because as an early Christmas gift she brought Aiyana nail polish and Chloe a chapstick strait from Santa’s workshop. But, in the letter she explained that some time during the night she lost the gifts while playing. The girls found them in their dollhouse!

nailpolish

Aiyana knew these gifts must have been from the elf because no matter how many times she asks – I never buy her nail polish!

She got right to work, with bed head and all…

Gifts are nice, but the most fabulous part was all the Candycanes we found hanging throughout our house!

The girls are really enjoying their visit from the Magic Elves, but I am thankful for them too! This morning, we found a little wrapping paper mess…

sharon

clarke

While we were sleeping they were busy wrapping all of the gifts for our friends and family. The girls were surprised to find wrapped gifts under our tree this morning!

Do you want a little Elf Magic in your house? You can purchase a travel ticket for a special little elf at www.elf-magic.com!

Related posts:

1. Hot Pink Nail Polish + Light Microfiber Sectional = Oh My!
  2. Am I Losing It?
  3. A Busy Little Elf
  4. The Christmas Meme!
  5. Do Not Venture Into The Crazed Holiday Shopping Madness – Shop From Home!
11 Responses to A New Friend…
  1. LT
    December 11, 2010 | 12:05 pm

You are the coolest Mom for “inviting” these elves into your house! I have really been enjoying their adventures!
    Have a great weekend!

2. Debby
    December 11, 2010 | 1:36 pm

I just love these little elfs. How exciting for the girls. Keeps them busy until Christmas. Keeps you busy too!!

3. Busy Bee Suz
    December 11, 2010 | 2:09 pm

I need a lot of elves. Do they cook and clean too?
    Love this, your girls are going to remember Clark and Sharon for a long long time.

4. Sara @ 8aplenty
    December 11, 2010 | 4:41 pm

Very, very cute! A girl has to have nail polish and chapstick:)

5. Jill
    December 11, 2010 | 6:29 pm

Love it!!! looks like so much fun!
    Have a great weekend!!!!!
    Blessings,
    Jill

6. Jennifer W
    December 11, 2010 | 8:06 pm

You are an awesome Mom! I wouldn’t even think to do stuff like this!! I giggled reading it!

7. Kayla
    December 11, 2010 | 9:06 pm

That is the absolute COOLEST idea ever-Whoever came up with that idea was majorly thinking!!

I’m in agreement with Jennifer W; you have definitely got to be one amazing mom to do all this fun stuff for your kids. I can guarantee they are going go remember this when they have kids of their own!

It makes me wish I could have a little Christmas elf of my own xD

8. JDaniel4's Mom
    December 12, 2010 | 11:38 am

I love the candy canes hanging. JDaniel would love the fact they look like they are snowing from the ceiling. The elf has sure been busy at your house.

9. sara@domesticallychallenged
    December 12, 2010 | 2:02 pm

we love our elf too!

10. Buckeroomama
    December 13, 2010 | 3:26 am

Oh, Michelle, this must have been so magical for the girls! I love the candy cane idea. =)

11. Lorie Shewbridge
    December 17, 2010 | 9:43 pm

Michelle you are the best mom in the world! Aiyana looks like she is in her glory! I love the way those candy canes look – so pretty. I am going to try that next year in my dining room.
    I love the little Elf adventures, I wish I had a little one to do that with. Thanks for sharing yours so I can participate with you.