Eggs, Sugar and Nail Polish – Weekend Camping

I am still here, although, I notice some of my readers are not.

My blogging may have slowed down, but our life has been a roller coaster. I am holding on, tight and soon things will be normal again – if there is such a thing?

Until then, here are a few photos of our camping trip over Easter weekend. I am not kidding. I am very behind!

The girls had a wonderful time…

Easter

Their first taste of soda…

fanta

…followed by a s’more!

Seriously, I am not sure how they fell asleep after all that sugar.

But, if you ask Aiyana, the best part of the weekend was painting Uncle Ray’s nails!

Photobucket

Related posts:

1. Hot Pink Nail Polish + Light Microfiber Sectional = Oh My!
  2. Labor Day Weekend…Time For Some Fun!
  3. Going Camping…
  4. WW: Camping
  5. Weekend Update…Owie In My Belly
16 Responses to Eggs, Sugar and Nail Polish – Weekend Camping
  1. Kristina P.
    May 5, 2011 | 7:37 pm

They are so pretty and colorful! Your girls and the eggs. :)

2. dragonfly9012
    May 5, 2011 | 7:48 pm

They look like they had so much fun!!:) Super cute pictures!

3. Kayla
    May 5, 2011 | 7:53 pm

Is that…..Is that a Reese’s cup in the smore!?!?!? BRILLIANT! Lol

It looks like you guys had such a great time-I’m pretty jealous xD

4. Pam
    May 5, 2011 | 7:55 pm

I love their matching outfits. Camping is so much fun. How did you get them to this age without soda? That sure sounds rare. I get the why but sometimes it’s just easy when your out to give them a Sprite or something. Go you for holding strong this long. Uncle Ray is a good sport. The girls must adore the heck out of him.

5. Sarah
    May 5, 2011 | 7:56 pm

Looks like a wonderful Easter! I love the orange soda mustache in the Smores picture. And is that a peanut butter cup? I never would have thought to use those for Smores. You can bet I will now though – YUM!

6. alissa apel
    May 5, 2011 | 8:30 pm

I think I would have fell asleep after all the activities too! Seriously I’ve been so tired lately. It looks like a fun camping trip!

7. Nichole
    May 5, 2011 | 9:18 pm

So cute! I dont know how they slept either, I think I got a sugar high just looking at that picture! LOL Is that a Reeces cup on the smore? Yum! Mouth watering now…. :o P

8. Cara R.
    May 5, 2011 | 9:25 pm

Awww! Great pictures!

9. Jessie
    May 6, 2011 | 3:23 am

Are those Reese Cup smores? Seriously, you are the coolest mama evah! What fun you guys had :)

10. Jessica
    May 6, 2011 | 7:47 am

Adorable. I’ve never seen egg dying while camping.

I would agree the best part is painting Uncle’s nails. Followed closely by the s’mores.

11. Buckeroomama
    May 6, 2011 | 9:04 am

Your girls are lovely and it looks like they had a fun camping trip.

Uncle Ray’s gotta be a pretty cool guy to let little girls paint his nails!

My husband let the kids paint his toenails one time even though I warned him that I didn’t have polish remover on hand. He actually wore the polish (pale pink, pale peach, and pale lavender!) for almost a week and one time he forgot and wore his Tevas! =)

Have a great Mother’s Day weekend!

12. Becca
    May 6, 2011 | 1:37 pm

Looks like a great weekend! I’m still a reader but I have been so busy with other things I haven’t been commenting on blogs lately! Im trying to start again though :)

13. Debby Pucci
    May 6, 2011 | 6:26 pm

Now that looks like a fun time!

14. Serendipity is Sweet
    May 7, 2011 | 4:12 am

They are simply adorable! And they did a great job on those eggs. Is that a s’more with a reese’s cup in it? OMG! I’ve never thought of that, yum ;)

Glad you had a great time. Looks like some wonderful memories were made.

Happy Mother’s Day to you!!!

15. blueviolet
    May 7, 2011 | 1:48 pm

Uncle Ray rocks for allowing them to paint his nails like that! So funny how you can see the orange pop stain as she’s eating her s’more!

16. Busy Bee Suz
    May 7, 2011 | 6:01 pm

How fun…Easter camping, painting nails, coloring eggs, soda and s’mores….FUN FUN FUN!!!!
    Enjoy your mothers day!!